Intensive Photo Workshop
by Bad Eyes
This intensive 7-day workshop conducted by bad eyes is designed for photographers who have previous photography experience or photographers who have been working on a body of work and want to broaden their understanding of the medium.
The workshop will introduce the students to:
1. Working on narratives / telling stories.
2. Reading Images
3. Editing / Sequencing
4. Coming up with ideas for the final execution.
5. Preparing files for printing / exhibition.
Participants will be asked to get out of their comfort zone.
Students will have the opportunity to challenge themselves.
The focus is on photography via personal experience.
Sessions will be held Online.
Date: To be announced
Mentors: Rohit Saha / Natthaya Thaidecha / Daniel Huete
Special Guest: Francois Langella (RDX Lab)
– Participants should plan to make photographs after class during the workshop period.
– Participants should have previous experience in photography.
– Participants should have their own camera/lens and laptop with editing software.
– Participants should be able to commit to the workshop full time.
– Participants should bring a selection of 30 Images as their portfolio.
– To apply, please send an email with your portfolio to email@example.com
– Subject: Workshop with BAD EYES
*We will only take a maximum of 5 participants for each workshop.
For pricing and other inquiries :
Whatsapp +66 619244026